Queen of the Nile II Pokie Game
Aristocrat has once again pulled off another sequel to a sensational hit; Queen of the Nile II. Released in March 2015, the hot Egyptian themed video slots game has been an overnight sensation and has managed to keep its ranking next to other leading pokie machine games. Designed much like its sister game, Aristocrat kept the theme similar with the exception of 5 reels and 25 paylines.
Queen of the Nile II Pokie Game Information
🕹️ How to Play Queen of the Nile II
Even though the Sequel to Queen of the Nile was only released just 3 years ago, the theme is somewhat similar and old school for modernized pokie enthusiasts. Taking this into consideration, beginner players will find the game to be self-instructive while seasoned players may find chasing the jackpot a simple feat after knowing what to expect from the original game. For those looking for a basic guideline to improve chances of winning, here is a simple breakdown of what o expect from Queen of the Nile II:
Players can enjoy the medium to high volatility of an pokie payout percentage of 95.86% and an easily adjustable coin size to suit any bankroll or budget. The theme supports bonus rounds and hidden gamble features to quickly increase player’s bankrolls, making for the ultimate pokie machine experience.
🎁 Special Features
The bonus games of Queen of the Nile II hold the promise of substantial wins. Players who are lucky enough to unlock the special features stand to cash out big winnings. The gamble game, an additional special feature, is a welcome one for players who enjoy a bit of variety and excitement.
- Scatter Symbol: The ancient pyramid image functions as the scatter and has the ability to trigger the bonus features. The fantastic anomaly will unlock the bonus round when 3 or more scatters land anywhere on active paylines.
Wild Symbol: The wild being Cleopatra Queen of the Nile, has two functions. The first is to substitute any symbol she lands on to help players form winning combinations, while the second function is to contribute to a winning payline making a win double in value should she land in a winning combo.
- Gamble Game: Ideally enough, Queen of the Nile II, has been designed with a gamble game which most Aristocrat pokies fans should be familiar with. Upon landing a winning combination player are granted the option of clicking on the ‘Gamble’ button which will then open a new screen where they will be required to wager their winnings on a guess of the suit of a hidden card in the deck. An incorrect guess will cost them the winnings they earned during the base game. However, should they guess correctly, players stand to double their winnings and either cash-out or proceed to the next level. The gamble game continues on for a period of 5 correct guesses.
🤑 Bonus Features
The bonus feature is activated when the scatters land in a team of 3 or more and this is where the magic begins. When the bonus feature becomes active players will get a choice of the following advantages;
- 5 Free Spins + 10X Multiplier
- 10 Free Spins + 5X Multiplier
- 15 Free Spins + 3X Multiplier
- 20 Free Spins + 2X Multiplier
Choosing one of the above bonus advantages will award players upon a winning combination, so cross fingers!
🔊 Graphics & Sounds
Although the graphics may initially appear somewhat prehistoric, the gaming technology used to power the pokie machine game isn’t the latest or the best but the graphics have been designed through top gaming brands. This in turn guarantees uninterrupted gameplay as well as delivers a quality gaming experience overall. Players are greeted with bright and bold symbols, really re-enacting Ancient Egypt times.
The sound quality has been engineered to grant players a quieter gaming experience, one where only the simplest of spins can be heard and winning combination frequencies are a welcome sound. Players already familiar with top pokie machine games from Aristocrat will understand the simplistic nature of the gaming sound quality.
The jackpot is a generous amount of 3000 coins which can be unlocked through the highest winning combination. Although, not as generous as the first version of Queen of the Nile, players are rewarded with far more frequent payouts than the first version of the game.
🤩 My Personal Piece on this Pokie
The rich theme delivers an intense adventurous journey down the Nile River to the ancient pyramids of Egypt, something any pokie enthusiast can appreciate. Aristocrat has made sure this sequel pokie will be even better than the original, and with a massive jackpot prize of 3000 coins, Queen of the Nile II can lure high stakes players as well as newcomers exploring some exceptional online pokies NZ.
While it can be difficult to find most free pokies online from Aristocrat, some players have reported finding Queen on The Nile II online.