How to Play
Guns N’ Roses has a lot to offer including great bonus rounds and features and flexible betting options, making it ideal for all types of bankroll players. The game may be bursting with special features and cutting edge graphics and sounds but remains quite easy to follow, making it also perfect for new players too.
- Reels: 5
- Paylines: 20
- Min Coin Size: $0.01
- Max Coin Size: $1.00
- Min Bet: $0.20 (all 20 paylines are active on every spin)
- Max Bet: $2.00-$200
- Wild Symbol: Yes
- Scatter Symbol: No
- Multiplier: Yes
- Bonus Game: Yes
- Free Spins: Yes
- Jackpot: Fixed
NetEnt have loaded their Guns N’ Roses video pokie with tons of cool features, making the game one of the most exciting games to play and this title is fast becoming one of the most played NetEnt pokies at online casinos. Some of the game features include:
- Expanding wild symbols (all wilds are expanding in this game). The Guns N’ Roses logo is the wild and substitutes any other symbol other than the Bonus Symbol. Expanding wilds cover the entire reel.
- The games bonus symbol is the LP Record and getting three bonus symbols on reels 1, 3 and 5 will trigger the appearance of the Bonus Wheel.
- Band member symbols are worth money and include Axel Rose, Duff McKagan and Slash.
- Getting 5 Axel Rose symbols can net you as much as 7500 coins
- Getting 5 Duff McKagan symbols can net you as much as 3000 coins
- Getting 5 Slash symbols can get you as much as 5000 coins
- Solo Multiplier – random multiplier triggered when three or more same symbols are o a single payline and will multiply that win with a 4x-10x multiplier
If you manage to get the bonus symbol to land on reels 1, 3 and 5 at the same time you will trigger the appearance of the bonus wheel. The bonus wheel can then allow entry into the additional bonus games:
- Crowd-Pleaser Bonus Game
- Encore Free Spins
- Coin Win Special Feature
Crowd-Pleaser Bonus Game
The Crowd-Pleaser Bonus Game offers three different levels and works on a pick and click system. To progress from the first level to the second and third, players need to achieve (win) a set number of coins first per level. This is how the levels look:
- Level one: 8 different picks presented, players pick 3 and need to win 60 coins or more to advance
- Level two: Another 8 different picks and players must pick another 3, players need to achieve 300 coins (added to their initial minimum of 60 coins)
- Level three: Another 8 picks, players must pick 3 and achieve 800 coins upon which their winnings will be doubled and can also trigger the Encore Free Spins Bonus game.
Encore Free Spins
The Encore Free Spins bonus game will give you 10 free spins which cannot be retriggered. However, the cool feature here is that one of the band member icons makes an appearance as a stacked wild on either reel 2, reel 3 or reel 4. The band member symbol is also a wild symbol on any of the remaining reels.
Coin Win Special Feature
The Coin Win Special Feature is pretty cool and will automatically award lucky players with additional coins from a minimum of 200 coins up to a maximum of 600 coins.
Additional Bonus Features:
Legend Free Spins
The Legend Free Spins feature is randomly activated and offer 3 free spins with additional cool features. The first free spin adds a stacked wild while the second and third free spins add an additional stacked wild on different reels.
Appetite for Destruction Wild
The Appetite for Destruction Wild is also randomly triggered and appears in the shape of a cross that can turn as many as 5 different symbols wild (other than the game bonus symbol).
Graphics and Sounds
Guns N’ Roses is a phenomenal game and any serious Guns N’ Roses fan should go crazy when playing this fantastic NetEnt slot. The soundtrack is superb and features five of the bands best-known tracks including:
- Welcome to the Jungle
- Paradise City
- Sweet Child O’ Mine
- Chinese Democracy
- November Rain
The graphics include plenty of iconic band memorabilia along with living video clips of their hit songs and animated band members who move around when you score a winning combination! The reels are set within a crowded live arena and you will hear the crowd cheer every time you put a winning combination together.
While Guns N’ Roses is not a progressive jackpot game it does offer a substantial payday. Getting five Axel Rose symbols on a payline will give you the game’s biggest jackpot of 75000 coins, provided you bet the max coin sixe and max bet and also have the 10x multiplier working for you. As you can see, the 10x multiplier makes all the difference as the regular game jackpot will be 7500 coins, also on max coin size and max bet.
This game is sure to become one the most legendary NZ online pokies thanks to tons of cool special feature which we have talked about in this review. If you want to know what these features are at a glance, check out this brief table below:
- Includes AutoPlay
- The base play offers a 4x – 10x multiplier
- Includes Stacked Wilds
- Includes Expanding Wilds
- Includes Free Spin rounds
- Includes three different bonus rounds/features
Gun’s N Roses is one of the best free online pokies for you music fans out there.