|Brand||No. of pokies||Play||Rating||Bonus|
|1.||Jackpot City||500+Total pokies||Play now|
|2.||Ruby Fortune||450+Total pokies||Play now|
|3.||Casino.com||400+Total pokies||Play now|
|4.||Slots Heaven||300+Total pokies||Play now|
Benefits of using a PayPal casino
For starters the brand is recognised throughout the world as the most trusted and most reliable method of transacting online. When people see the PayPal logo on a website, they automatically know that their payments will be guaranteed to be 100% safe and secure.
Visit any global brand such as Amazon or eBay and you will see that PayPal is their main transaction method of choice because PayPal not only protects the buyer, it protects the seller as well.
Our recommended PayPal casinos also understand and appreciate the value of PayPal’s two-way street protection system and that’s why they generally prefer their players to use this popular method of online casino banking, some will even offer you additional bonuses just for choosing this method!
Sure, there are plenty of other methods that you could choose but not all of them are safe and reliable and not all of them come with the reputation and track record that PayPal has. This is especially important to consider if you begin to deposit and withdraw large amounts from our casinos.
Summary of PayPal casino benefits:
- 100% safe and secure electronic transaction platform
- Convenient online continuity – using PayPal allows for a single method of transaction with our casinos as well as other online destinations, no need to first withdraw and wait for bank clearance.
- Proven PayPal track record means that users all over the world trust the brand with millions of dollars. PayPal’s global profile is massive and anything that goes wrong would be reported within seconds, all across the internet.
Using NZOnlinePokies recommended PayPal casinos
If you are interested in using one of our recommended PayPal casinos as your online casino of choice then why not check out one or more of the above featured casinos before making your final decision?
Although our list of recommended PayPal casinos is still quite small, they are nevertheless a fantastic selection and, along with offering the benefits of one of the very best and most secure online payment methods, also offer a fantastic selection of games and player bonuses.
You can be sure that your banking with any of our recommended PayPal casinos will be instant for both deposits and withdrawal of your winnings from the casinos listed above.
If you are a new player and have not chosen one of our recommended online casinos to play at, consider going with one of our PayPal casinos. If you are unsure of just how to deposit with PayPal, or don’t know how to go about getting your own PayPal account, then check out the following two simple and easy guides that will address both concerns.
Banking with PayPal
Once you’ve selected one of our recommended PayPal casinos, you will first need to create your own PayPal account (if you don’t already have one). The process is simple and only takes a few minutes to complete, simply follow these easy steps:
- Visit PayPal’s website
- Click on the sign up option
- Fill in the simple registration form
- Create your username and password
- Confirm the user agreement and click on Create Account
Once you have completed this process and have received confirmation from PayPal, you are ready to use your new PayPal account. After depositing the necessary funds into your new PayPal account you will then be able to visit one of our recommended PayPal casinos.
Depositing with our PayPal casinos
- Select one of our recommended PayPal casinos
- Go to their banking page and select PayPal
- Login with your PayPal client details
- Choose between PayPal Balance or accounts linked to your PayPal account
- Click to confirm selection and await confirmation from your casino
Making withdrawals via PayPal
- Go to your casinos banking page/tab
- Select PayPal as your withdrawal method of choice
- Login with your PayPal client details
- Select the amount that you want to withdraw and click on accept