Visa Casinos NZ
Choosing from several payment and withdrawal methods is one of the hallmarks of reliable online casino platforms. Depending on the location, a player may have preferences for a specific service provider; there is even a good number of gamblers who prefer to make payments using Bitcoin. However, one payment method accepted by almost all platforms across the globe is Visa. Visa casino payment is prevalent in New Zealand, a nation where the overall number of electronic debits and credit cards has grown massively over the years. Most New Zealand gamblers select their preferred online gambling casino based on whether or not the gambling site accepts Visa. This article analyses why this payment method is very popular in the New Zealand gambling industry.
The Best Visa Casinos in NZ
|Play Now||$100+ 140 Free Spins||SkyCity Casino has become one of the most popular online casinos in New Zealand and they live up to their reputation.|
|Play Now||$1600||Jackpot City is a classy and popular online casino in New Zealand with a great collection of pokies and great welcome bonus.|
|Play Now||$1000+ 200 Free Spins||Wildz Casino is offering a large selection of games to fit any players needs. This new online casino is a favourite among Kiwis.|
|Play Now||$1500+ 120 Free Spins||Excellent casino choice for NZ players with a verity of game option to choose from|
|Play Now||$3000+ 600 Free Spins||Voted Online Casino of the Year 2018, LeoVegas Casino is one of the best NZ online casinos and has the best mobile casino.|
What is Visa?
For a few individuals who are not aware, Visa is currently one of the most popular online payment methods. The payment provider was established over 60 years ago and offers customers debit, credit, and prepaid cards. So, based on your preferences, you can choose the type of Visa card you want to acquire.
Online gambling platforms that accept debit cards and other methods look for ways to make it simple for you to make transactions. As a result, many gambling platforms choose to use Visa because it is a widely known and popular payment provider.
Benefits of Using Visa in NZ for Gambling
As one of the longest-serving payment providers, using Visa in NZ for gambling has many benefits. Some of the benefits that you will enjoy while using Visa for gambling include
Security: Visa is one of the most reliable payment providers in the world, collaborating not only with gambling platforms but also with multinational retailers. The company has heavily invested in security; therefore, you will also benefit from a great consumer protection program apart from personal data and money security.
Easy to use: Another benefit of using Visa to gamble is that the payment provider is very convenient, and you do not have to worry about long waiting times or paperwork.
Versatile: Gambling at NZ online casino with Visa comes with a versatility benefit. Simply put, you can use a Visa card that matches your needs, from credit card to debit card and prepaid card. Just choose the option that is most convenient for you and enjoy the credit card casino option for gambling.
Speed: Fast transactions is another benefit you will enjoy when you decide to use Visa for gambling.
Local currency exchange: If you are gambling in New Zealand, but are not a resident, Visa will immediately exchange the currency to New Zealand dollars when you make a deposit.
Visa in Online Casinos, the Charge Rates for Deposits and Withdrawals
Will you have to pay fees while making deposits or withdrawals at Visa online casino? Well, it is unlikely that the issuing bank will charge you for making a transaction; however, the casino will charge you some fees. The Visa fees at online casinos vary from one casino to another, but the charges will be between 1-6% of your deposit. Therefore, if you want to avoid the fees while depositing at an online casino with Visa, look around until you find a site whose charges are low or one that does not charge any fees at all. When it comes to making withdrawals, you will have to pay a small fee to withdraw with Visa
The Entire Steps of Using Visa at Casinos
Making transactions at Visa casinos is straightforward; anybody should be able to do it without assistance. Once you register an account at any online casino that takes Visa, the next step is to make your first deposit and start your gambling career at a Visa casino. Below is a quick guide on how to deposit at Visa online casino.
- Login to your Visa online casino account and head to the cashier page.
- Choose deposit and find Visa from the list of deposit methods provided.
- Key in your card details and the amount you want to deposit.
- Click ok to confirm the transaction.
- After a short while, the Visa casino will confirm your deposit, and the money will be available in your account.
When it comes to making withdrawals at an online casino using Visa, it is good to have in mind that although it is possible to cash out your casino winning using Visa, a lot of gambling sites do not have that option. The primary reason many gambling sites do not have a withdrawal option using Visa is that the operator’s regulatory processes are not worth it. You will find that if you use Visa for cashing out your casino winnings, you will need to verify your identity from time to time, mainly if you make a big withdrawal. Additionally, you will not be able to withdraw using a Visa card if the card details do not match your account details.
If you are set to cashing out money using Visa, checking if the casino supports Visa as a withdrawal option before signing up is good. After finding that the gambling site allows you to make withdrawals using Visa, the process is simple; all you need is to.
- Login to your Visa casino account.
- Navigate to the cashier page and choose to withdraw.
- Choose Visa as your preferred withdrawal method from the list provided.
- Fill in the amount you want to withdraw. Have it in mind that at some gambling sites, there may be withdrawal limits for Visa.
- Verify your identity if you are asked to do so by the casino. The casino will specify for you its preferred verification method. This can be a photo of your ID, or a recent utility bill, among others.
- Once everything has been approved, you will get the money in 3-5 days on average.
The Types of Visa Cards
The different types of Visa Card you can use include:
- Credit card: Visa credit card allows you to pay off the balance over a specific time. When using a Visa credit card at a casino, you can budget carefully and pay off the fund when available. However, it is not advisable to use a credit card for gambling purposes. This is mainly because it is easy to lose track of your finances, and you might end up losing everything.
- Debit card: A Visa debit is the appropriate way to pay for online casino games because the money comes directly from your account. Therefore, it is easy to keep track of your spending, and you can even set a limit if you wish to.
- Prepaid card: A Visa prepaid card is a type of card that lets you load a certain amount of money from your main bank account to the prepaid card. It is an excellent way of controlling your usage, and you do not have to worry about overdrafts.
Visa Compared to Other Payment Options in NZ When it Comes to Online Gambling
Visa is an electronic payment provider that indirectly offers its services to customers through their banks. The payment option works similarly to its close competitor, MasterCard. They are both easy to use, secure, reliable, widely used, and have low charges. The only downside of Visa is that it might not be possible to withdraw from an online casino using a Visa card. In other words, many online casinos do not include Visa as a withdrawal option.
Visa is trusted for many decades, but in terms of fast payouts from casino, they lack what it takes to be the top option. new and modern e-wallet payment options like skrill or poli can make depositing and withdrawing money from casinos way faster and easier to use.
As mentioned above, Visa is among the most popular payment options and a trusted name in the sphere of online payments across the globe. Customers associate Visa with reliability, convenience, safety, and security; therefore, by association, online casinos that take Visa are perceived as equally reliable, convenient, safe, and secure. Because the company is very selective with its partners, people know that if a platform accepts Visa payment, it must have passed all the necessary screening; hence it is legit. This is one of the main reasons why the popularity of Visa online casinos continues to grow constantly in New Zealand.
- What are the best Visa alternatives?
MasterCard is an excellent alternative to Visa if you would like to stick to credit cards and debit cards. Other great online casino deposits and withdrawal methods include PayPal, bank transfer, and Neteller.
- Is Visa a good choice for online gambling?
Definitely, Visa is an excellent option for online gambling. The payment method is widely accepted, safe, and easy to use, making it an ideal payment method for you if you are looking for a simple yet secure option that you may already be familiar with.
- What is the pay-out waiting time?
While using Visa at your favorite online casino, the withdrawal times range from 2 to 5 days, depending on the bank.
- Is it safe to use Visa for making casino transactions?
Visa is one of the safest and most secure options when it comes to casino payments. With its Visa verification and consumer protection program, it is impossible for anyone else apart from the Visa card owner to make payments.